I love the Baltimore skyline and there are so many great wedding venue’s that it is hard to narrow down my top choices. Couples are often frustrated trying to find just the right venue in Baltimore because each venue is unique and is hard to visualize them on the internet. I’ve been to a lot of weddings and worked with a lot of couples in my 15 years as an event planner and my experience tells me that my very favorite venues in the area are:
1. Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Hotel – Picturesque waterfront views with classic elegant ballroom and sweeping staircase www.sonesta.com/us/maryland/baltimore/royal-sonesta-harbor-court-baltimore/weddings
2. Chase Court – A beautiful garden wedding in the middle of the city! Great for the smaller, natural feeling wedding. http://www.chasecourt.com
3. 1840’s Ballroom – Features crystal chandeliers, oversized windows, mahogany and stained glass English Pub bar and hand-painted murals of historic Baltimore.
4. The Douglass Myers Museum – Nestled on the water, the museum has breathtaking views and your guests can wonder the museum.
5. National Aquarium Baltimore – Breathtaking views of the harbor and a party with “special” guests. This venue is completely eco-friendly.
Depending if you are looking for a unique venue, a hotel ballroom, museum or garden wedding, Baltimore has it all.
This is my top 5 list, our favorites at Top Shelf. Did I leave out your favorite venue in Baltimore? Leave me a comment!